I will be posting here and there my participation in the popular Readathons and eventually will probably create my own! (If my life ever allows!)
I will let you know who’s hosting, about the Readathon in question, the reading prompts and teams if applicable, where I found my information, my anticipated TBR for the Readathon, and my updates along the way! I will also try to keep updated using my Twitter and Instagram platforms as well.
I love the idea of Readathons because I find that they are very motivational to me. They also give fellow readers a platform to meet each other through and connect even if they’re far away. It also allows for easier connecting with buddy reads and/or group books.
- 11/11/2019 – Mystery Monday
- Tor/Forge & Tor.com Anticipated Winter 2020 Releases
- 11/08/2019 – Fantasy Friday
- 11/07/2019 – Teen Book Thursday
- We Should All Be Feminists – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie